Install and configure the EOSpy-TI Client and EOSpy Server
EOSpy Client and Server Quick Start Guide Video
This quick start guide will help you install and configure the EOSpy client and server software.
1. The EOSpy TI Sensor Tag is remote sensor for temperature, humidity, ambient light, Sensor Tag key buttons, magnet-reed-switched and other collected environment information.
2. The EOSpy-TI Client that you install on an Android device. This will send GPS position and relay remote TI-Senor Tag data to the EOSpy Server via the WiFi or cell tower network from anywhere in the world.
3. The EOSpy Server is the live map GPS tracking program that ties all this information together on your PC.
1. To install the EOSpy Server program on your computer, download the eospy.exe installation program, and click on the installation program to start. To start the EOSpy Server, click on the Eagle icon on your desktop. The EOSpy map will appear.
2. To install the EOSpy-TI Client application on your phone, download the EOSpy application from the Google App Store. There are two EOSpy Client apps available in the Google App Store. The EOSpy Client that works with your Android phone. It will send GPS, temperature, humidity, and ambient light data from your phone to the EOSpy Server. And the EOSpy-TI Client app that sends GPS and relays sensor data from your TI-Sensor Tag to your EOSpy Server program. That’s the one we are going to install. To start the EOSpy Client, click on the Eagle icon on your phone. The EOSpy Client Scan screen will appear.
To pair the TI-Sensor Tag to the EOSpy-TI App, start the device discovery scanning and press the discovery button on the TI-Sensor Tag. The green L E D will start blinking. The available sensors will display. You can see you have temperature, humidity, movement, ambient light and key press along with read-switch. I can cover the light sensor with my finger and you can see the sensor change.
To configure a new EOSpy Client you will need to enter the EOSpy Server IP address into the Server address, I’m going to change the frequency of sending, and the change to GPRS/GPS since we are indoors.
Next I will add this new device into the EOSpy Server by creating the Device name and entering the Device identifier number.
At this point we are done with the configuration. All you need to do is to swipe the Service Status On. The device will then appear on the map the next time it send GPS positioning.