now browsing by tag
Executive Order Corp Receives 2016 Best of Atlanta Award
ATLANTA May 2, 2016 — Executive Order Corp. has been selected two years in a row for 2016 Best of Atlanta Award for Computer Consultant and now qualifies for the Atlanta Business Hall of Fame.
Atlanta Award Program Honors the Achievement
Executive Order Corp is among a very small group of companies that have won the Best of Atlanta Award for two consecutive years. This distinction has qualified Executive Order Corp for the 2016 Atlanta Business Hall of Fame.
Each year, the Atlanta Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Atlanta area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2016 Atlanta Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Atlanta Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Executive Order Corp Atlanta
Founded in Atlanta Georgia in 1978, Executive Order Corp was established to provide Project Consulting, Custom Applications, Professional Services, and Software Development to their corporate clients. They provide their clients with exemplary products and professional software consulting services.
Download Our Executive Order Project Consulting and Custom Applications Professional Services and Professional Software Development Service Brochure.
Please feel free to Contact US
Executive Order - EOSpy Server
Executive Order Spy Server is the main control window that ties all location and environment monitoring information on one GPS Map Screen. With EOSpy software, setup is a breeze. Just install the EOSpy software on your computer, enter the new GPS device unique identifier and you’re ready to go. It is that easy.
Executive Order Spy Server is an application for viewing “Real Time” live GPS tracking information over the Internet/Mobile Cell network that does not require a monthly service subscription or fee. The EOSpy System provides information about any GPS tracking device directly on your computer. The Executive Order Spy unique product design allows live GPS tracking and surveillance without a costly monthly, third-party subscription service.
Please feel free to Contact US
EOSpy Client and Server Quick Start Guide Video
This quick start guide will help you install and configure the EOSpy client and server software.
1. The EOSpy TI Sensor Tag is a remote sensor for temperature, humidity, ambient light, Sensor Tag key buttons, magnet-reed-switched and other collected environment information.
2. The EOSpy-TI Client that you install on an Android device. This will send GPS position and relay remote TI-Senor Tag data to the EOSpy Server via the WiFi or cell tower network from anywhere in the world.
3. The EOSpy Server is the live map GPS tracking program that ties all this information together on your PC.
1. To install the EOSpy Server program on your computer, download the eospy.exe installation program, and click on the installation program to start. To start the EOSpy Server, click on the Eagle icon on your desktop. The EOSpy map will appear.
2. To install the EOSpy-TI Client application on your phone, download the EOSpy application from the Google App Store. There are two EOSpy Client apps available in the Google App Store. The EOSpy Client that works with your Android phone. It will send GPS, temperature, humidity, and ambient light data from your phone to the EOSpy Server. And the EOSpy-TI Client app that sends GPS and relays sensor data from your TI-Sensor Tag to your EOSpy Server program. That’s the one we are going to install. To start the EOSpy Client, click on the Eagle icon on your phone. The EOSpy Client Scan screen will appear.
To pair the TI-Sensor Tag to the EOSpy-TI App, start the device discovery scanning and press the discovery button on the TI-Sensor Tag. The green L E D will start blinking. The available sensors will display. You can see you have temperature, humidity, movement, ambient light, and key press along with read-switch. I can cover the light sensor with my finger, and you can see the sensor change.
To configure a new EOSpy Client you will need to enter the EOSpy Server IP address into the Server address, I’m going to change the frequency of sending, and the change to GPRS/GPS since we are indoors.
Next, I will add this new device into the EOSpy Server by creating the Device name and entering the Device identifier number.
At this point, we are done with the configuration. All you need to do is to swipe the Service Status On. The device will then appear on the map the next time it sends GPS positioning.